Shoot It

So for this, I took a trip to Newburyport, Mass. I got a ton of pictures. I did miss one opportunity where a guy was laying out on a bench by the water and underneath where he was laying, there was a sign that said "Don't Feed the Wildlife". That would have made for an entertaining shot, but he got up before I could try to inconspicuously take his picture. I did some experimenting with these shots. I have the originals, black and white version, muted color version and the black and white with some color version. I haven't decided which to print yet...

Originals:








Muted Colors:








Black and White:








Black and White + Color:







Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Kristen says:

    It seems like you put a lot of work into this project and I think it shows! I really thought your idea to add a little color to the black and white was tasteful and not overdone.

Leave a Reply